I am very honored and excited to tell you that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I was nominated by Amanda at Diary of a Forgiven
Thank you Amanda!!
About the Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition award to showcase bloggers who are creative, uplifting, and inspiring. It also helps to bring recognition to so many talented and dedicated bloggers.
This page/post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, as well as an affiliate of other programs, this means if you purchase something using these links, I will receive a commission on qualifying purchases. I am not paid to endorse any specific product on this site. For more detailed information, please visit our Disclosure page
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate at least 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and ask them 11 questions.
- List these rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo
I nominate the following (and there were so many people I wanted to nominate but I was limited):
See your questions below mine!
The answers to the questions posed to me are
1.When did you come to Jesus?
I came to Jesus in 1996
2. What is your favorite Christian song?
It changes from time to time but right now it is Do It Again by Elevation Worship
3. Are you and early bird, or a night owl?
Neither really. I used to be a night owl but now I go to bed early. But I am definitely not a morning person!!
4. What is your favorite party dish you make?
For a dinner party I make Chicken and Matzo Ball soup since people always seem to ask for it…if I only need to bring a small dish I bring a Cheese Ball!
5. What is your dream/desire in this life?
To serve God in ministry and to be able to teach people the Jewish roots of Christianity! It is a real passion of mine.
6. Why did you want to become a blogger?
See question 5 🙂 It was a step toward that direction!
7. Do you have any pets/animals?
Yes I have two dogs. I have a 13 year old Collie/Husky/Lab mix named Baxter and a 12 year old Shih Tzu named Prada. Both are rescues.
8. Do you want to travel? Where would you go?
Yes I do! The first place on my list is always Israel. My husband and I were actually in the process of making Aliyah (right of return) but we decided to put it off for now due to his career. After Israel I want to visit England and visit the places of my ancestry
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I actually have a custom design business on the side so I make tumblers, t-shirts and I sew and embroider as well
10. Where is your favorite place to be?
Right where I live. We live in beautiful Northwestern CT and I hate leaving this part of the state. Unless it is to go to New York City! I love going into the city for the day!! But other than that, I just like being here in our own area!
11. What is your favorite dessert?
I am obsessed with Sea Salt Caramel Gelato!!
Ok so for my nominees….My Questions For You Ladies Are:
My Questions for you Ladies are:
- When did you come to Jesus?
- What is the one thing you always wanted to do but haven’t?
- When it is your time to leave this world, what do you want people to remember about you?
- What is your favorite party dish you make?
- Do you prefer tea, coffee, water or soda?
- Why did you want to become a blogger?
- Do you have any pets/animals?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What is your favorite dessert?