Welcome to the Beginners Course: Hebrew for Christians and Messianic Jews!
This page now houses all the lessons in the course for beginners and new lessons will be added here and to the blog as well!
Hebrew for Christians and Jewish Believers – Lessons for Beginners
- Hebrew for Christian and Jewish Believers – Lesson One: Greetings Learn some basic greetings in Hebrew as well as some general vocabulary!
- Hebrew for Christian and Jewish Believers – Lesson Two: Let’s Read- Letters Aleph and Bet! Learn more vocabulary, numbers, as well as the letters Aleph and Bet.
- Hebrew For Christian and Jewish Believers – Lesson Three: New Vocabulary and the Letters Gimel and Dalet Continue with new vocabulary and some additional meanings of words we have learned. We will also go over the letters Gimel and Dalet, as well as numbers!
- Hebrew for Christians and Jewish Believers- Lesson Four: New Vocabulary and the Letter Hei (I did change the name!) We begin putting the numbers we have learned in previous lessons to use by learning how to ask how much something is. We also learn about Israeli currency!
- Hebrew for Christian and Jewish Believers – Lesson Five: New Vocabulary and the Letters Vav, Zayin and Heit We build on some of the vocabulary words we have learned previously (such as plural forms) and some verbs, numbers through 100, as well as three new Hebrew letters!
Some other posts you might enjoy: