Finding resources as Christian women can sometimes be difficult and a little overwhelming, especially as busy as we are! I’ve compiled a list of 75+ resources for Christian women that will help with every aspect of your lives! You will find resources such as Bible studies, prayer life, devotionals, marriage resources (or for those getting married!!), parenting, health, and more!
Pin Me To Save These Resources for Later!
This page is still being populated so this listing will grow! So stop back frequently for updates!
If you have a resource you created yourself that you think would be helpful and would like listed, please email me at [email protected]
Resources for Christian Women
Devotionals, Bible Studies & Journaling
These are some devotionals for Christian women, as well as excellent Bible Studies to grow your relationship with God. In addition to these, there are also resources that help you study the Bible on your own so that you can focus on what God is speaking directly to you through His Word.
Spending time with the Lord through devotions and Bible studies will help you in your walk with Him and help you face the day to day issues with faith and confidence!
- Bible Study Methods – 7 Ways in 7 Days
- Praying the Name of Jesus – Free 30 Day Prayer Journal
- Kneel Before the Throne: Exploring Ephesians with Verse Mapping & Bible Study
- Art Journaling Through the Bible
- Bible Journaling Printable Pack
- Before I Go – Free 3 Week Bible Study by Sarah Koontz
- Write the Word Journals
- Write the Word for Kids
- 2018 PowerSheets Collection
- His Word Alone – Book
- Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Guide To Cultivate An Attitude Of Gratitude: Gratitude Journal
- Help Teach Kids The Bible
- FREE Back to the Bible Challenge
- 20+ Free Bible Studies for Young Adults
- Bible Study for Ephesians
- Create Your Own Bible Study Notebook
Resources for Christian Women on Living a Life of Faith
Finding great resources for Christian women can help make your faith life amazing! This is especially true of resources for living a life of faith!
We live in a very real physical world that comes with all of the problems therein. Add to that the fact that we have a very real enemy who wants to steal, kill and destroy!
In addition to the devotions and Bible studies, these are resources that can help you in your day to day life, with issues we all face, and even those issues that may be uncommon for most people, like facing certain health issues, etc.
There are also resources that can help us incorporate our faith into all areas of our lives, like what we watch on television or what we teach our children!
Books on Living a Life of Faith
- Living In God’s Army – Instructions From a Warrior of David by Former Orthodox Jew and now Messianic Rabbi Moshe Laurie
- Battlefield of the Mind
- Trusting God When You Don’t Understand
- What’s So Amazing About Grace?
- The Jesus I Never Knew
Programs and Ministries to Help You Live a Life of Faith
Homeschool Curriculum & Teaching Aids
- Huddleston Academy
- Alpha Omega Homeschool Curriculum
- Answers in Genesis
- Faith, Family & Fitness Printables
Christian Based Television
Magazines for Christian Women
The Christian Home
Resources for Christian Women on Living a Life of Prayer
Living a life of prayer is so vitally important. Prayer is one of the cornerstones of a life of faith! It is how we speak to God and one of the ways He speaks to us! It is so important that we get in His presence and hear what He has to say!
However, prayer for some is not always easy. We don’t always know how to pray, what to say, or how to say it!
This section has resources for Christian women that will help you start (or further) living a life of prayer and intercession! It will have resources for prayer journaling as well, so you can see how the Lord has worked in your life!
Books on Prayer
- Praying the Promises of the Cross
- Praying the Promises For Your Children
- The Power of a Praying Wife
- The Power of a Praying Parent
Blogging and Ministry Resources for Christian Women
If you are an established blogger, a new blogger or someone who wants to blog but hasn’t quite begun yet, this section has something for you.
The blogging courses listed are all ones I have taken myself and highly recommend. The Facebook groups I list are all ones I belong to and find valuable.
- Tailwind – Simple Pin Scheduling (Free Trial)
- SiteGround Web Hosting
- Bluehost – Domains and Web Hosting
Books on Blogging
Facebook Groups for Christian Bloggers
Books For Ministry
Blogs Posts About Blogging
- BLOGGING FOR BEGINNERS – WHY YOUR PINS ARE NOT BEING SHARED IN TAILWIND TRIBES
- CHRISTIAN BLOGGING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS – 10 MISTAKES BLOGGERS MAKE
Christian Marriage & Relationship Resources for Christian Women
I am currently adding more resources to this section so stay tuned for more!
- Naked and Unashamed: A Guide to the Necessary Work of Christian Marriage – Book (A MUST read!)
- The God Centered Marriage Course
- Southern Weddings Joyful Wedding Planner
- Southern Weddings Magazine
- Southern Weddings Shop
- Intentional Marriage – The Art of Loving Your Husband – Book
Messianic Judaism Resources for Christian Women
Resources for Christian women should include helping women learn more about the Jewish roots of their faith! Knowing and understanding the Jewish roots of the faith will help deepen your walk with God and help you understand the Christian faith in a way you never thought possible.
This section is still being populated so check back for more resources!
Blog Posts on the Jewish Roots of the Faith
- THE BIBLICAL FESTIVALS
Christian Prayer Shawls from Israel
Genuine Jewish garments from Jerusalem – Tallit made from Wool and Silk. Messianic Grafted In Prayer shawls.
Christian Jewelry from the Holy Land
Shop in Jerusalem for Christian Jewelry that especially reflects your understanding of God’s Word.
- 7 Piece Passover Seder Plate
- Bethlehem Olive Wood Nativity Scene Ornament With Bark
- Classical Rams Horn Shofar – Polished -Size C
Healthy Living Resources for Christian Women
We all want to be healthy right?
Taking care of the body God gave us is so vitally important. Sometimes we spend so much time on our spiritual growth that we can neglect our physical health but it is all equally important to God.
This section is brand new and is still being populated so please check back soon!
Resources for Christian Women – Books Written by Friends
These are some books written by friends of mine (and some fellow bloggers) that I thought you might enjoy reading! These books may be on various topics listed above but I felt they deserved to have their own space!
Each and every one of these books is a fantastic read!!