Worth Beyond Rubies Weekly Wednesday Link Up
I will be taking some time off from the blog and the link ups now through the month of July to spend time with my family, work on our mini-farm and to do some preparation work for my Hebrew courses and for classes I am teaching for Huddleston Academy!
The link up will return the first Wednesday in August!
I’m so blessed to be able to host this weekly link up! I thank each and every blogger who links up with us, and the readers who visit and support each blog!
If you’re new, welcome to the Worth Beyond Rubies Weekly Wednesday Link Up!
The linkup runs from Wednesday at 6AM to Tuesday at 6AM.
If you are new, here’s how to link up your Christian faith-based posts every Wednesday directly after the blog post:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the post, find the blue “Add your link” button, and click on that.
- It will take you to a new page where you can add your link to your post (not the blog itself, choose a link to a post), click on the next box and it will add the title of your post for you. All you have to do is make any adjustments to the title as needed – then select an image for your post.
- You can do this twice! After adding the first, just click on add another link to the link up! Repeat the process!
- When you are done adding one or two links, click on the link to take you back to the link up and be sure to visit some other blogs and leave an encouraging comment…or share their post on social media!
- Please link back to this page! You can save the image and add it as a widget or add to your link up page and use the link to this page!
Other Link Ups I Participate In!